The No Gi program is offered in both fundamental and advanced classes. Students will have the opportunity to learn grappling techniques that have been modified for the instances where there is no gi. This style of technique gives the student another perspective to Jiu-Jitsu which in time will broaden their strategy all round.
- Improve overall Jiu-Jitsu knowledge
- Understanding and finding balance in the relationship between gi and nogi
- Drilling attacks, defences and escapes from various positions
- Understanding of core concepts and ideas
- Specific and positional training from dominant and submissive situations
- Timed rolling sessions to apply techniques